Nah. Let it be some facts and preferences instead.
- Vim over Emacs – I had been in Emacs land for 2 years (switched from Vim) till my pinky gone bad.
- Tabs over Spaces – not in Emacs though. It is extremely difficult to use tabs there. I mean, in a sane way.
- Asciidoc(or) over Markdown – not for this place. Powered by Github where asciidoc is a second class citizen. Use asciidoctor(-pdf) everyday for my fancy “business papers” I author in PDFs.
- Org-mode is overpraised. “You should try Emacs only for Org-mode!” they say. Nope. There are better markup langs, better exports, better agendas and todos out there.
- Functional over Imperative – although I am more experienced in Imperative.
- Racket over Common Lisp – for fun of course.
- Long time ago I have created Vimwiki. Now there are other ppl who maintain it though.
- Light over Dark backgrounds for my text editor – not always but most of the time.